OMEGA CENTER INTERNATIONAL
WHERE LAMBS BECOME LIONS
In 2009, while Perry Stone was praying and asking the Lord for future direction of the Voice of Evangelism ministry, the Holy Spirit spoke and asked him, “Do you want to go where I am going?” Of course the answer was, “Yes!” The Lord responded, “Then prepare to minister to the sons and daughters, as I am going to pour out my Spirit on this generation (Joel 2:28-29).” Holy Spirit birthed in Perry’s heart an important mission – Omega Center International. Since then, OCI has ministered to thousands of youth and youth leaders during conferences throughout the year, while also gathering together weekly to equip a local body of believers called the OCI Fellowship.
Where Lambs Become Lions
We believe it is the heart of God to take what is weak and make it strong. Sometimes it begins with us being like lambs – young, timid, and unsure, but eventually God grows us to be strong and righteous in Him by making us “bold as lions” (Proverbs 28:1).
God has called Omega Center International to reach the sons and daughters of this generation through evangelism and restoration. We believe as we reach individuals with the knowledge of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit will restore them to their original purpose of being a child of God who seeks intimate encounters with Him. Our primary focus is to mentor, teach, and disciple through our weekly services, prayer meetings, small groups, and conferences throughout the year.
– To bridge the generations based on Malachi 4:6.
– To be Guardians of the Sacred Fire by protecting the fire of God’s presence and keeping His Spirit before us at all times.
WATCH OCI LIVE
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- WE BELIEVE that the entire Bible is the Word of God, the infallible revelation of God to man, divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit, and our source of foundational truth.
- WE BELIEVE that there is one true, eternal God, the Almighty Father, the Creator of the heavens and the earth. WE BELIEVE He is revealed in three persons as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, who was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. He performed miracles, died to redeem us from sins , was resurrected on the third day, and ascended to heaven.
- WE BELIEVE that all have sinned, that all need salvation, that salvation is available only through the blood of Jesus Christ , and that all must confess and repent of their sins to receive forgiveness and eternal life. This process is known as becoming “born again” in Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that once you have been forgiven of your sins (born again in Christ), you should be baptized in water.
- WE BELIEVE in justification, meaning that through the resurrection of Christ and becoming born again, we have been acquitted of our sins and declared righteous in God’s sight.
- WE BELIEVE in sanctification, which means to be separated from sin and dedicated to God. Biblically, sanctification is a symbol of being cleansed from pollution and allowing the Holy Spirit to renew us. Once you become born again and baptized in water, a believer should strive to become more Christ-like in their behavior, exhibiting the fruits of the Spirit and living a holy and moral life through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. When we miss the mark, we should repent right away and ask the Lord to deliver us from every bondage and stronghold.
- WE BELIEVE that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is promised to all believers. The promise of a Spirit-filled life includes a prayer language (speaking in other tongues), the power to be a witness, an anointing to serve God, and operation in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that divine healing and deliverance are provided through the blood of Jesus Christ, and that the prayer of faith will heal the sick.
- WE BELIEVE that Christians are called to be salt and light to the world, and to reach the world with the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE in the premillennial second coming of Jesus Christ, first to resurrect the dead saints and to catch away the living in the air.
- WE BELIEVE in eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ will return to rule and reign on earth as King of kings and Lord of lords for a thousand years. Then the dead will be judged at the great white throne judgment, and all whose names are not written in the Book of Life will be cast into the lake of fire. The righteous will live eternally on a new earth.