Now 2 of Perry’s most popular books have been combined into a single book and each includes a special journal for personal notations and reflection.
In the first book of this 2N1 combination discover –
Is God Trying to Tell You Something?
Have you ever had a dream or vision that was so vivid that it remained with you for days? It is possible that your dream had a spiritual connotation and your vision was a message from God.
In How to Interpret Dreams and Visions, best-selling author and evangelist Perry Stone explains the guidance and warnings encrypted in our visions and dreams and includes an extensive list of common dream symbols. With his unique blend of Bible knowledge and spiritual insight he provides answers to questions such as…
- Is my dream really from God?
- How do I distinguish between types of spiritual visions?
- Why am I having nightmares or unclean dreams?
- What do my dreams of a departed loved one mean?
The second book in this special 2N1 explains:
Walking in and under the favor of God
Do your prayers, praise, and worship sometimes feel like a routine? Weeks or months may pass with no demonstration of any financial, spiritual, or personal breakthrough. In Opening the Gates of Heaven, Perry Stone shows you how to release the flow of heaven’s blessing through both God’s revelation and the intervention of angelic messengers. With powerful examples from the lives of biblical characters and current examples from his own life, he reveals:
- Twelve truths he learned from the greatest prayer warrior
- The keys to recognizing the gates of heaven
- What you should do when God says no or delays answers
- Seven spiritual laws you must follow for answered prayer
- How to pray through the battle of the firstborn
You do not have to be bound by the frustration of empty prayers and miracle-less living. God’s desire to meet your needs and to pour out an overflow of blessing is a part of His covenant with you.