In this book you will learn about:
- How the mysterious first Priest, Melchizedek, may have been Shem, the son of Noah!
- The controversy over whose name we should pray in, the English name Jesus, or Christ’s Hebrew name Yeshua
- Why it was necessary for the heavenly temple and its sacred furniture to be cleansed by Christ’s blood, according to Hebrews 9:23
- The link between Barabbas and the scapegoat on the Day of Atonement
- How the sacred name of God, Yahweh, was hidden in the Hebrew inscription that Pilate placed on the cross
- Three weapons you must use to overcome the enemy, including the application of the blood of Jesus through your confession
- Discover why David carried Goliath’s head to Jerusalem in 1 Samuel 17:57, and how it may be connected to Golgotha, the hill where Christ was crucified
Ten years of research is packed in to this one book! The knowledge in this book is important for anyone who wants to overcome and defeat his or her spiritual enemies.