Years ago, while meeting with one of the head rabbis in Jerusalem, Perry Stone was informed of a Jewish tradition that in the ancient temple, on the Day of Atonement, the High Priest could speak to God in a language only he and God understood, identified as the language of God! Perry’s interest was piqued and he set out to study the Holy Spirit from a Hebraic perspective! Now after years of research and study, Perry shares in his book, “The Code of the Holy Spirit” 20 chapters in which he answers many questions and explains :
- The prophetic code that is hidden in the gold Menorah
- Is God three – or is God one?
- The chemistry of the Anointing
- The importance of testing or trying a spirit
- What does God say about female preachers?
- Perry answers the question, “Can a true Christian commit the unpardonable sin of blaspheming the Holy Spirit?”
- Discover the First-fruits of the Spirit and the message of the Holy Spirit concealed in the Feast of Tabernacles
Perry also reveals the nine greatest lessons the Holy Spirit has taught him and includes a chapter in which he answers the most frequently asked questions concerning the Holy Spirit and His manifestations. Also, he includes a chapter on his never before revealing confessions. In this book, Perry also explains how you can receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and the keys to being a highly blessed and happy believer!
This book is being featured this week – so order today to receive the special savings!