Perry Stone Ministries are PCI compliant and we take every reasonable measure to protect the information and privacy of our users. We will never sell or distribute any user information to any other third party.
All sales are final. Defective items may be returned for an exchange within 30 days.
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES.
The website at https://perrystone.org represents Perry Stone Ministries also known as Voice of Evangelism Inc. and referenced herein as VOE.
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Perry Stone Ministries, also known as Voice of Evangelism Inc. and VOE, located at:
3959 Michigan Ave Rd NE, Cleveland, TN 37323
and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website https://perrystone.org, and its Services, which shall be defined below.
COPYRIGHTS AND CONTENT DISTRIBUTION
- All material and products from Perry Stone Ministries are copyrighted, and the reproduction and distribution are prohibited by law.
- User accounts contain private information and often access to members-only material or premium content; the sharing of user accounts outside of one’s household is prohibited and can result in termination of the account.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
Any and all visitors to our site shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained services provided for the purpose of this TOS.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of VOE. At its discretion, VOE may offer additional website services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and services, and this agreement shall apply to any and all other services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised services unless otherwise stipulated. VOE does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned services and/or products. You, as the end user acknowledge, accept and agree that VOE shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our services and/or products. Your continued use of the services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided services forthwith.
Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that the services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such VOE shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a member of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
You herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the VOE trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other Perry Stone Ministries logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of VOE. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the Perry Stone Ministries logo or marks without obtaining Voice of Evangelism‘s prior written consent.
DIGITAL MEDIA COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) STATEMENT
VOE respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond expeditiously to any notice that content posted on our website infringes the copyright rights of others. All claims of copyright infringement will be investigated and appropriate action will be taken, including but not limited to removal of the infringing content and termination of user access, if applicable. If you believe content on our website infringes your copyrighted material, you must provide notice (a “Takedown Notice”) to our contact listed below. Such Takedown Notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the content on our website that is claimed to be infringing your copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit VOE to locate that contenton on our websites and services;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit VOE to contact you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content on our website in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted in writing to the following contact:
VOE IT Department – DMCA
Attention Gio DeMarcus
3959 Michigan Ave Rd NE, Cleveland, TN 37323
If we remove or disable content or access to content in response to a Takedown Notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the provider of the alleged infringing content so that they may make a counter notification. We may keep a record of Takedown Notices provided by you and any subsequent action taken.