God said not to offend His angel (Exodus 23:20-23) Angels are assigned to our lives to assist, protect, and minister to us. However, according to the Bible, our words, and actions can offend the angels of the Lord. On this audio CD set, Perry reveals a unique and important study based on Exodus 23:20-21 and Ecclesiastes 5:6. Perry gives Biblical and life examples that reveal the importance of not offending the presence of the Lord, including the angels of God!
- Four Assignments of Angels
- Offending the Angel of the Divine Presence
- The Danger involved when a vow is broken
- 5 Things that will offend the angels of God
- 3 Steps to Restoring the Presence of God